August *Virtual* New Moon Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
Rituals of (re)Wilding Series
Join us for a restorative evening together within the safety of circle as we (re)kindle a soulful relationship with nature, indulge in a few hours of deep self-love and love for others, and amplify our leadership in our own lives and contribute to the collective rise of the wild feminine.
Each new moon we have the opportunity to align with nature... journeying inward within a haven of intentional sisterhood to set powerful intentions for our lives in the coming month. Moon by moon, this shared ritual invites us to finely tune our personal, professional, and/or spiritual paths to heal ourselves, each other, our loved ones, our communities, our shared home on this beautiful earth, and step into wild feminine leadership.
- a journal and pen
- a candle
- anything else in honor of your own comfort & self-care (tea, snacks, blanket, nature totems, etc.)
**Please login by 6:30pm and download the Zoom app to your computer or device prior to the event.
Wild Woman New Moon Circles are held by a trained Wild Woman Project Facilitator and offer women a sacred space for heart-centered community, connection, and self-exploration through guided visualizations, meditations, sharing & witnessing, tuning into our inner wild & intuition, intention setting, soulful rituals, relationship building with nature, and more as we unite under a common theme each New Moon.
Moon Circles are not associated with a singular path or religion, but rather an inclusive coming together of women from all paths and spiritual/cultural backgrounds to gather in the spirit of:
- Intentional Sisterhood: having each others backs, empowering one another to answer the call of our unique missions.
- Fierce Love & Devotion to the Earth and all the Wild Things: tuning into our own innate wildness and turning to nature as our teacher.
- Awakening Our Intuition: tapping into our wild feminine nature and inner guidance.
- Answering the call of Wild Feminine Leadership in our lives and communities.
What is The Wild Woman Project? It is at once a philosophy (an invigorating approach to life as a wondrous, often messy, creative project) and a growing movement of courageous, creative, heart-centered, and often weird & wonderful women on a mission to remember and (re)imagine what it means to be a woman – untamed. This circle is an official Wild Woman Project Circle.
- RSVP Sliding Scale$10$100$0
- RSVP Donation 5$5$50$0